Our new flexible ‘play-golf credits’ membership
Designed to give all the value of club membership – “you’re only paying when you’re playing”
What our Braid Play Golf Credit Membership offers you:
- A "user friendly’ flexible credits based system
- Reduced rates for under 40s - NEW
- Variable amount of credits to purchase
- A fully accredited CONGU handicap (subject to usual conditions)
- Entry to all club competitions plus represent Royal Norwich in matches
- Use of all practice facilities (putting green, short play area, long game practice area)
- County Card offering discounted rates at other courses throughout Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex
- 10% food & beverage/pro shop discounts
- 18 holes from as little as £7.20 per round
Using Braid ‘Play-Golf credits’:
Play Golf credits hold a different value depending when you use them – Peak, Off Peak, Midday or Early Bird.
What if you run out of credits? Not a problem - simply purchase a minimum of 50 credits at any time. What if you don’t use all your credits during the year? Again not a problem - on the anniversary of your purchase top up with a minimum of 50 credits or pay a small administration fee to carry any unused credits forward.
Purchase 50 ‘Play-Golf credits’
Braid/over 40 years old - £120.00
Intermediate/under 40 years old - £110.00
50 ‘Play-Golf credits’ gets you up to 12 games
Purchasing Braid ‘Play-Golf credits’:
|100 CREDITS||200 CREDITS|
|BRAID||£240.00 (£2.40 per credit)||£400.00 (£2 per credit)|
|*NEW* INTERMEDIATE (Aged 18-39) ||£220.00 (£2.20 per credit)||£360.00 (£1.80 per credit)|
Braid Points Chart
Braid credit usage chart.
Click here to find out how many points it is to play at different days and times during the week.